MD Anderson Events
Melanoma and Skin Seminar Series
The Melanoma and Skin Cancer
““T-cell therapy for melanoma and predictive biomarkers of response”
Laszlo Radvanyi, PhD
Melanoma Medical Oncology
Thursday, February 21, 2013
Date: 2/21/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 2/21/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower - FCT3.5001
Contact: Tracy Glover - (713) 563-9360 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium