MD Anderson Events
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Pipeline Presentation
Systems Biology Approach to Target Identification: Therapeutic Antibodies and Nanotherapeutics in Oncology
Attending from Merrimack will be:
· Ulrik Nielsen, Chief Scientific Officer
· Victor Moyo, Vice President for Clinical Operations
· Birgit Schoeberl, Vice President, Research
· Ben Wolf, Senior Medical Director/MM-151 Project Team Leader
· Petra Loesch, Associate Director, Physician Engagement
Date: 12/6/13, 8am to 9:30am
Time: 12/6/13, 8am to 9:30am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 7 (FCT3.4165)
Contact: Luetta Allen - (713) 563-3545 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare