MD Anderson Events
Merrimack Pharmaceuticals Pipeline Presentation
Systems Biology Approach to Target Identification: Therapeutic Antibodies and Nanotherapeutics in Oncology
Attending from Merrimack will be:
· Ulrik Nielsen, Chief Scientific Officer
· Victor Moyo, Vice President for Clinical Operations
· Birgit Schoeberl, Vice President, Research
· Ben Wolf, Senior Medical Director/MM-151 Project Team Leader
· Petra Loesch, Associate Director, Physician Engagement
Date: 12/6/13, 8am to 9:30am
Time: 12/6/13, 8am to 9:30am
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 7 (FCT3.4165)
Contact: Luetta Allen - (713) 563-3545 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.