MD Anderson Events
Metastasis Research Center Seminar Series
New Insights from Sequencing the Melanoma Exome
Date: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: SCRB 2, Rooms 1.4015 & 1.4019
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Facilitator: Menashe Bar-Eli, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Halaban, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Senior Research Scientist, Dermatology, Yale University
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Chris Lopez - (713) 745-0646 - email@example.com
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar