MD Anderson Events
Metastasis Research Center Seminar Series
New Insights from Sequencing the Melanoma Exome
Date: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: SCRB 2, Rooms 1.4015 & 1.4019
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Facilitator: Menashe Bar-Eli, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Halaban, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Senior Research Scientist, Dermatology, Yale University
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Chris Lopez - (713) 745-0646 - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Marker-guided targeted therapy, PARP inhibitors, and novel post-translational modification of PD-L1"
- Biomechanics and Tissue Engineering A Collaborative Workshop
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship
- Morgan Welch Inflammatory Breast Cancer Research Program 10th Anniversary Conference: The Future of Inflammatory Breast Cancer
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “The VHL Tumor Suppressor: Insights into Oxygen Sensing, Cancer Metabolism and Drugging the Undruggable”