MD Anderson Events
Metastasis Research Center Seminar Series
New Insights from Sequencing the Melanoma Exome
Date: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: SCRB 2, Rooms 1.4015 & 1.4019
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Facilitator: Menashe Bar-Eli, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Halaban, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Senior Research Scientist, Dermatology, Yale University
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Chris Lopez - (713) 745-0646 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery