MD Anderson Events
Metastasis Research Center Seminar Series
New Insights from Sequencing the Melanoma Exome
Date: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: SCRB 2, Rooms 1.4015 & 1.4019
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Facilitator: Menashe Bar-Eli, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Halaban, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Senior Research Scientist, Dermatology, Yale University
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Chris Lopez - (713) 745-0646 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"