MD Anderson Events
Metastasis Research Center Seminar Series
New Insights from Sequencing the Melanoma Exome
Date: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 5/1/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: SCRB 2, Rooms 1.4015 & 1.4019
Directions: 7435 Fannin Street at Old Spanish Trail
Facilitator: Menashe Bar-Eli, Ph.D.
Speaker: Ruth Halaban, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Senior Research Scientist, Dermatology, Yale University
Sponsor: Department of Cancer Biology
Contact: Chris Lopez - (713) 745-0646 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership