MD Anderson Events
MicroRNA Pathways in Animal Development
2013 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture
Hosted and sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Victor Ambros, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Co-director, RNA Therapeutic Institute Silverman Professor of Natural Sciences University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - 7927746 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery