MD Anderson Events
MicroRNA Pathways in Animal Development
2013 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture
Hosted and sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Victor Ambros, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Co-director, RNA Therapeutic Institute Silverman Professor of Natural Sciences University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - 7927746 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.