MD Anderson Events
MicroRNA Pathways in Animal Development
2013 Benvenuto Memorial Lecture
Hosted and sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 3/7/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - SCRB2, Rooms 1-6
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Victor Ambros, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Co-director, RNA Therapeutic Institute Silverman Professor of Natural Sciences University of Massachusetts Medical School Worcester, MA
Contact: Zahid Siddik - 7927746 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series