MD Anderson Events
Military Veterans Connection Employee Network - Guest Speaker on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The MD Anderson Military Veterans Connection Employee Network hosts guest speaker Paul Quijano, HMC (FMF/SW) United States Navy (RET), and President of Mission:PTSD who will speak about various topics related to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Date: 7/15/13, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/15/13, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jeanette Glenn - (713) 745-4362 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.