MD Anderson Events
Military Veterans Connection Employee Network - Guest Speaker on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The MD Anderson Military Veterans Connection Employee Network hosts guest speaker Paul Quijano, HMC (FMF/SW) United States Navy (RET), and President of Mission:PTSD who will speak about various topics related to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Date: 7/15/13, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/15/13, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jeanette Glenn - (713) 745-4362 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- Gina's Jewelry
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 202 - More Tips for Tough Times
- Grand Rounds - Patient Safety Awareness Week