MD Anderson Events
Military Veterans Connection Employee Network - Guest Speaker on Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder
The MD Anderson Military Veterans Connection Employee Network hosts guest speaker Paul Quijano, HMC (FMF/SW) United States Navy (RET), and President of Mission:PTSD who will speak about various topics related to Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder.
Date: 7/15/13, 11am to 12:30pm
Time: 7/15/13, 11am to 12:30pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jeanette Glenn - (713) 745-4362 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance