MD Anderson Events
Mindfulness and Meditation
Emerging scientific evidence shows that nutrition, physical activities, sleep, maintaining social and spiritual support and managing your stress are important components of your overall health. The opportunity to discover ways of being with whatever arises in life with openness, centered and balanced is available every moment, to everyone. Dr. Khan Nguyen will discuss the knowledge and skills in coping with challenges that can be learned at any time to improve your physical and emotional health.
This is one part of a larger series, "Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life," presented by the Research Medical Library. See our calendar here to register for all events.
Date: 10/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang