MD Anderson Events
Mindfulness and Meditation
Emerging scientific evidence shows that nutrition, physical activities, sleep, maintaining social and spiritual support and managing your stress are important components of your overall health. The opportunity to discover ways of being with whatever arises in life with openness, centered and balanced is available every moment, to everyone. Dr. Khan Nguyen will discuss the knowledge and skills in coping with challenges that can be learned at any time to improve your physical and emotional health.
This is one part of a larger series, "Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life," presented by the Research Medical Library. See our calendar here to register for all events.
Date: 10/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop