MD Anderson Events
Mindfulness and Meditation
Emerging scientific evidence shows that nutrition, physical activities, sleep, maintaining social and spiritual support and managing your stress are important components of your overall health. The opportunity to discover ways of being with whatever arises in life with openness, centered and balanced is available every moment, to everyone. Dr. Khan Nguyen will discuss the knowledge and skills in coping with challenges that can be learned at any time to improve your physical and emotional health.
This is one part of a larger series, "Organize Your Mind, Organize Your Life," presented by the Research Medical Library. See our calendar here to register for all events.
Date: 10/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 10/6/14, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Pickens Academic Tower, Floor 3, Room 1 (FCT3.4167)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Research Medical Library
Contact: April Aultman Becker - 22293 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds