MD Anderson Events
Mining the Cancer Genome Atlas (TCGA) Database to Identify Genotype Matched Tumor Suppressor microRNAs
Research Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/27/13, 9am to 10am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Geoffrey Bartholomeusz
Speaker: Preethi Gunaratne, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Assistant Professor Biology Department University of Houston Houston, TX
Contact: Nita Burke - 7923336 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.