MD Anderson Events
Missions at UT MD Andesron
Hear from the person who leads our strategic direction in advancing our missions with education, volunteer services, and communications. Jo Ann Ward will provide us with an overview of her departments that are the core of MD Anderson. Ms. Ward has been serving our hospital for over 35 years. Let’s show by way of our attendance our appreciation of her continued commitment to community outreach and public service. Please join us next month to learn more about how Public Education works to make Cancer History.
Lunch will be provided for the first (20) attendees.
Date: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: First Floor; behind the parking elevators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Jo Ann Ward
Speaker Bio: Assoc. VP, Public Affairs
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - email@example.com
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang