MD Anderson Events
Missions at UT MD Andesron
Hear from the person who leads our strategic direction in advancing our missions with education, volunteer services, and communications. Jo Ann Ward will provide us with an overview of her departments that are the core of MD Anderson. Ms. Ward has been serving our hospital for over 35 years. Let’s show by way of our attendance our appreciation of her continued commitment to community outreach and public service. Please join us next month to learn more about how Public Education works to make Cancer History.
Lunch will be provided for the first (20) attendees.
Date: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: First Floor; behind the parking elevators
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Danielle Farias
Speaker: Jo Ann Ward
Speaker Bio: Assoc. VP, Public Affairs
Sponsor: Dianne Gordon
Contact: Elesha Thomas - (713) 563-1170 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine