MD Anderson Events
Mobilize NKG2D Immune Surveillance System for Suppressing Tumor Growth and Inhibiting Tumor Metastasis
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/23/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/23/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Shulin Li, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Pediatrics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 53560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series