MD Anderson Events
Mobilize NKG2D Immune Surveillance System for Suppressing Tumor Growth and Inhibiting Tumor Metastasis
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/23/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/23/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Shulin Li, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Pediatrics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 53560 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.