MD Anderson Events
Mobilize NKG2D Immune Surveillance System for Suppressing Tumor Growth and Inhibiting Tumor Metastasis
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 7/23/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 7/23/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Shulin Li, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor Department of Pediatrics MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Zhen Fan - 53560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Experimental therapeutics using preclinical mouse models of early or late stage metastatic disease
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations
- myCancerConnection Cancer Survivorship Conference