MD Anderson Events
Molecular Tumor Board
Molecular Tumor Board, discussion of cases. Submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by Sept. 6th.
Date: 9/11/13, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Time: 9/11/13, 4:30pm to 5:30pm
Location: Russell Conference Room, G1.3741
Facilitator: Janet Slocum
Contact: Janet Slocum - 26676 - email@example.com
Molecular Tumor Board 9-11-13.pdf (PDF, 103 KB)
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series