MD Anderson Events
Multidisciplinary Parathyroid Neoplasia CME Conference
The target audience of Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Radiologists, Pathologists, Physicians from Laboratory Medicine Hormonal Neoplasia, Head and Neck, Physicians Assistants, RNs, Genetics Counselors, and RTs should be able to:
Date: 12/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Directions: 1st Floor - Faculty Center
CME: 1:00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: David Hong, MD
Sponsor: Nancy Perrier, MD, FACS
Contact: Joyce M. Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.