MD Anderson Events
Multidisciplinary Parathyroid Neoplasia CME Conference
The target audience of Surgeons, Endocrinologists, Radiologists, Pathologists, Physicians from Laboratory Medicine Hormonal Neoplasia, Head and Neck, Physicians Assistants, RNs, Genetics Counselors, and RTs should be able to:
Date: 12/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 12/6/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Telehealth Classroom, Faculty Center (FC1.2002)
Directions: 1st Floor - Faculty Center
CME: 1:00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Speaker: David Hong, MD
Sponsor: Nancy Perrier, MD, FACS
Contact: Joyce M. Brown - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar