MD Anderson Events
My Mentoring Day 2017 - Development right in your backyard
In a fast-paced environment, it's often easy to neglect personal growth and development, Mentoring Day, scheduled for Wednesday, Feb. 15, provides opportunities for personal development with panel sessions and workshops. Get re-energized at this workshop and get invaluable advice and tips to enhance your life.
Date: 2/15/17, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 2/15/17, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Duncan Building, Floor 8, Elevator Q, Conference Rooms 1-8 (CPB.3321)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jes Logan - (713) 794-5611 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop