MD Anderson Events
NANOCOURSE: Design and Implementation for First-in-Human Oncology Trials
This fast-paced educational event will focus on providing detail about translating research into clinical practice, emphazing that which is needed to accomplish first-in-human oncology trials.
Date: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Time: 7/10/12, 8am to 6pm
Location: 1MC - Conference Center (3rd floor)
CME: AMA PRA Category 1 Credit
Facilitator: Laurence Cooper, MD
Contact: Chatauquea Davis - (713) 563-5393 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- 3rd Annual MD Anderson Clinical Trial Methods & Design Workshop for Junior Faculty
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care