MD Anderson Events
National Pastoral Care Week
To celebrate National Pastoral Care Week the Department of Chaplaincy is having finger Laybrinths and a canvas walking Labyrinth available in the back of the Park. The Labyrinth is an ancient tool used to reconnect people to the Divine and has been used as a walking meditation for over three thousand years. Staff, caregivers, volunteers and patients may receive the "Blessing of Hands" from the chaplains.
Date: 10/23/12, 11am to 2pm
Time: 10/23/12, 11am to 2pm
Location: The Park Donor Wall
Directions: In the Main building, 2nd floor of Alkek, in the back of the Park by the Park Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Department of Chaplaincy
Contact: Carol Dimmett - (713) 563-3985 - email@example.com
labyrinth.jpg (JPG, 42 KB)
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop