MD Anderson Events
National Pastoral Care Week
In celebration of National Pastoral Care Week the Department of Chaplaincy will make available finger Labyrinths and a canvas Labyrinth to walk on. The Labyrinth is an ancient tool used to reconnect people to the Divine and has been used as a walking meditation for over three thousand years. Staff, caregivers, volunteers and patients may receive the "Blessing of Hands" from the chaplains.
Date: 10/25/12, 11:30am to 2pm
Time: 10/25/12, 11:30am to 2pm
Location: Mays West Lobby
Directions: The Mays West Lobby is located by the Tree Sculpture on the 2nd floor of the Mays Building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Department of Chaplaincy
Contact: Carol Dimmett - (713) 563-3985 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds