MD Anderson Events
National Pastoral Care Week
In celebration of National Pastoral Care Week the Department of Chaplaincy will make available finger Labyrinths and a canvas Labyrinth to walk on. The Labyrinth is an ancient tool used to reconnect people to the Divine and has been used as a walking meditation for over three thousand years. Staff, caregivers, volunteers and patients may receive the "Blessing of Hands" from the chaplains.
Date: 10/25/12, 11:30am to 2pm
Time: 10/25/12, 11:30am to 2pm
Location: Mays West Lobby
Directions: The Mays West Lobby is located by the Tree Sculpture on the 2nd floor of the Mays Building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Department of Chaplaincy
Contact: Carol Dimmett - (713) 563-3985 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Ash Wednesday Services
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale