MD Anderson Events
National Respiratory Care Week Celebration
National Respiratory Care Week is October 23 - 29, 2011. This is the time of year that the nation's respiratory professionals are recognized for their accomplishments in the field of Respiratory Care. On Monday, October 24, 2011, the staff of Respiratory Care will be in in The Park to exhibit the many services that are provided to the patients of MD Anderson. They also will share information on lung health and smoking cessation programs available in our institution.
Date: 10/24/11, 10am to 2pm
Time: 10/24/11, 10am to 2pm
Location: The Park, Alkek building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Dolores Mejia-Garcia - (713) 794-4098 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.