MD Anderson Events
National Respiratory Care Week Celebration
National Respiratory Care Week is October 23 - 29, 2011. This is the time of year that the nation's respiratory professionals are recognized for their accomplishments in the field of Respiratory Care. On Monday, October 24, 2011, the staff of Respiratory Care will be in in The Park to exhibit the many services that are provided to the patients of MD Anderson. They also will share information on lung health and smoking cessation programs available in our institution.
Date: 10/24/11, 10am to 2pm
Time: 10/24/11, 10am to 2pm
Location: The Park, Alkek building
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Dolores Mejia-Garcia - (713) 794-4098 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop