MD Anderson Events
Naturally Slim Kick-Off Event
Marcia Upson, President of Naturally Slim, will be on campus March 8 to kick off the new session of the 10-week online weight loss program.
Stop by for an opportunity to learn more about the Naturally Slim program, hear testimonials and success stories from fellow MDA employees, and engage in an open Q&A with Marcia.
The first 100 attendees will receive a FREE Be Well T-shirt (sizes are limited).
Date: 3/8/17, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/8/17, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lindsey Wohlford - (713) 745-6926 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs