MD Anderson Events
New Developments in Gene Expression & Cancer Research
Join the MD Anderson Sequencing & Non-Coding RNA Program for a technology seminar presented by Affymetrix to learn about:
- The Next Generation Human Transcriptome Tool for measuring alternative splicing events and transcript variants with easy data analysis.
- miRNA 4.0 array - A powerful tool for studying the role of small non-coding RNA transcripts and their involvement in gene regulation with 100% miRBase v20 coverage.
- Whole Genome Gene Expression analysis of FFPE samples.
- Genome –Wide Copy Number Analysis of Solid Tumor and FFPE Samples.
Lunch will be served.
Please RSVP to Leticia Evans at email@example.com or 713-792-0385.
Date: 3/3/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 3/3/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4 (4SCR1.1110)
Facilitator: Chang-gong Liu, Ph.D.
Sponsor: Chang-gong Liu, Ph.D.
Contact: Chang-gong Liu, Ph.D. - (713) 792-2287 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar