MD Anderson Events
New Developments in Gene Expression & Cancer Research
Join the MD Anderson Sequencing & Non-Coding RNA Program for a technology seminar presented by Affymetrix to learn about:
- The Next Generation Human Transcriptome Tool for measuring alternative splicing events and transcript variants with easy data analysis.
- miRNA 4.0 array - A powerful tool for studying the role of small non-coding RNA transcripts and their involvement in gene regulation with 100% miRBase v20 coverage.
- Whole Genome Gene Expression analysis of FFPE samples.
- Genome –Wide Copy Number Analysis of Solid Tumor and FFPE Samples.
Lunch will be served.
Please RSVP to Leticia Evans at firstname.lastname@example.org or 713-792-0385.
Date: 3/3/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 3/3/14, 11:30am to 2:30pm
Location: South Campus Research Building 4 (4SCR1.1110)
Facilitator: Chang-gong Liu, Ph.D.
Sponsor: Chang-gong Liu, Ph.D.
Contact: Chang-gong Liu, Ph.D. - (713) 792-2287 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series
- Cancer Biology Chalk Talk
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Center for Translational and Public Health Genomics Distinguished Lecture Series
- Understanding the Biology of Osteosarcoma from a Practical Preclinical Therapeutics Perspective
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology and Center for Biological Pathways Seminar Series
- Responsible Conduct of Research Seminar Series
- Molecular Tumor Board
- Symposia on Cancer Research 2014 Illuminating Genomic Dark Matter "NcRNA in Disease and Cancer"
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Global Navigation
- About Us
- How You Can Help
- Children's Art Project
- Contact Us
- Patient and Cancer Information
- Cancer Information
- Patient Information
- Care Centers & Clinics
- Children’s Cancer Hospital
- Services & Amenities
- Clinical Trials
- News and Publications
- Education and Research
- Departments, Programs & Labs
- Research at MD Anderson
- Education & Training
- Resources for Professionals
- For Employees
- Employee Resources
- Doing Business
- Vendors & Suppliers
- Partners & Affiliates
- State of Texas
- State of Texas Home Page
- Statewide Search (TRAIL)
- State Comptroller - Where the Money Goes
- Texas Homeland Security
- The University of Texas System
- Institution Resume
- Legal, Policy and Reports
- Reports to the State
- Legal Statements & Site Policies