MD Anderson Events
Next Generation Sequencing Analysis using Agilent’s Bioinformatics Platform: GeneSpring 12.6
Agilent Technologies: Next Generation Sequencing Seminar
Date: 12/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 12/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: BSRB S5.8005, A&B
Speaker: Dipa Roy, Ph.D
Speaker Bio: Dipa Roy, Ph.D., Strand Sr. Application Scientist, GeneSpring Group
Contact: Angie Rainer, MS - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDACC NGS Seminars Dec 13.pdf (PDF, 384 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare