MD Anderson Events
Next Generation Sequencing Analysis using Agilent’s Bioinformatics Platform: GeneSpring 12.6
Agilent Technologies: Next Generation Sequencing Seminar
Date: 12/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 12/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: BSRB S5.8005, A&B
Speaker: Dipa Roy, Ph.D
Speaker Bio: Dipa Roy, Ph.D., Strand Sr. Application Scientist, GeneSpring Group
Contact: Angie Rainer, MS - firstname.lastname@example.org
MDACC NGS Seminars Dec 13.pdf (PDF, 384 KB)
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach