MD Anderson Events
Non-redundant Functions of the Three Akt Isoforms and their Contribution to the Biology of Inflammation and Cancer
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Philip N. Tsichlis, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Jane F. Desforges MD Professor of Hematology and Oncology Tufts University School of Medicine Executive Director, Molecular Oncology Research Institute Tufts Medical Center Boston, MA
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Communication and Difficult Conversations