MD Anderson Events
Non-redundant Functions of the Three Akt Isoforms and their Contribution to the Biology of Inflammation and Cancer
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 6/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 6/12/13, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik
Speaker: Philip N. Tsichlis, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Jane F. Desforges MD Professor of Hematology and Oncology Tufts University School of Medicine Executive Director, Molecular Oncology Research Institute Tufts Medical Center Boston, MA
Contact: Nita Burke - (713) 792-3336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Publication Practices and Responsible Authorship