MD Anderson Events
Novel Insights in CLL B-Cells and their Microenvironment: Opportunities for Therapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/19/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 2/19/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Neil Kay, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine Department of Hematology Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - email@example.com
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.