MD Anderson Events
Novel Insights in CLL B-Cells and their Microenvironment: Opportunities for Therapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 2/19/14, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 2/19/14, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zhen Fan
Speaker: Neil Kay, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Professor of Medicine Department of Hematology Mayo Clinic Rochester, MN
Contact: Zhen Fan - 7453560 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference