MD Anderson Events
Novel Pre-surgical Trials to Investigate Mechanisms Elicited by Anti-CTLA-4 Therapy
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics and hosted by the Institute for Applied Cancer Science
Date: 10/17/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 10/17/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Speaker: Padmanee Sharma, M.D., Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Associate Professor Department of Genitourinary Medical Oncology MD Anderson Cancer Center Houston, TX
Contact: Shannon Hurst - 7928543 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Cross-species genetic mapping of targets in mitochondria, metabolism and aging"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Molecular Regulation of Beclin 1 in Autophagy and Tumor Suppression"
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium