MD Anderson Events
Nursing Excellence: Problem Solving, Populations, and Performance
Date: 7/26/14 to 7/27/14
Time: 7/26/14, 6:30am to 7/27/14, 2:30pm
Location: MD Anderson Diagnostic Imaging – Katy
Facilitator: Coni Tierney
Sponsor: Stephen Swisher
Contact: Francisco Ostolaza - (713) 563-0154 - email@example.com
FINAL PN BROCHURE JUNE 9.pdf (PDF, 9.1 MB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare