MD Anderson Events
Odyssey Annual Mini Symposium
This annual event showcases the Odyssey Program's best and brightest Posdoctoral trainees and their innovative research. Invited guest speaker: Heiko Enderling, Ph.D., Assistant Professor, Center of Cancer Systems Biology, Tufts University School of Medicine.
Date: 6/4/12, 8:30am to 12pm
Time: 6/4/12, 8:30am to 12pm
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Gloria da Roza - (713) 792-3924 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds