MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Educational Brown Bag Series "Clinical Trials Reporting Program and Clinical Trials Registry Registrations"
The presentation will address the importance of the CTRP and the CR Reg to research faculty and staff due to the recent changes of the both federally mandated registries.
Date: 2/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 2/11/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 792-2933 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs