MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Brown Bag Session: IRB Policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Adverse Events for Drugs and Devices
1. Purpose of the Presentation? To inform clinical research faculty and staff of the revised IRB policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Events for Drugs and Devices.
2. Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to discussion? 21 CFR 812.150(a) (1) & 21 CFR 812.3 (s)
3. Who will it impact (eg. researchers, admin staff, sponsors, etc)? All clinical research faculty and staff.
4. When will the changes be implemented? October 1, 2012.
Date: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - email@example.com
- Pediatrics Research Seminar Series
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Dr. Fernando Camargo
- The Cutting Edge of Compassion
- Dept. of Cancer Biology: Journal Club
- Guest Speaker: Dr. Vivian Ho - Regional Care Differences
- I*CARE Interpersonal Communication and Relationship Enhancement
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Yunhua Liu
- Cancer Metabolism Working group Seminar
- Cancer Prevention & Control Grand Rounds - Karen Kuntz, ScD