MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Brown Bag Session: IRB Policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Adverse Events for Drugs and Devices
1. Purpose of the Presentation? To inform clinical research faculty and staff of the revised IRB policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Events for Drugs and Devices.
2. Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to discussion? 21 CFR 812.150(a) (1) & 21 CFR 812.3 (s)
3. Who will it impact (eg. researchers, admin staff, sponsors, etc)? All clinical research faculty and staff.
4. When will the changes be implemented? October 1, 2012.
Date: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - email@example.com
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs
- One Stop Shop Retirement Planning at The Park