MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Brown Bag Session: IRB Policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Adverse Events for Drugs and Devices
1. Purpose of the Presentation? To inform clinical research faculty and staff of the revised IRB policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Events for Drugs and Devices.
2. Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to discussion? 21 CFR 812.150(a) (1) & 21 CFR 812.3 (s)
3. Who will it impact (eg. researchers, admin staff, sponsors, etc)? All clinical research faculty and staff.
4. When will the changes be implemented? October 1, 2012.
Date: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds