MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research (OPR) Brown Bag Session: IRB Policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Adverse Events for Drugs and Devices
1. Purpose of the Presentation? To inform clinical research faculty and staff of the revised IRB policy for Investigators on Reporting Unanticipated Events for Drugs and Devices.
2. Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to discussion? 21 CFR 812.150(a) (1) & 21 CFR 812.3 (s)
3. Who will it impact (eg. researchers, admin staff, sponsors, etc)? All clinical research faculty and staff.
4. When will the changes be implemented? October 1, 2012.
Date: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 9/10/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - email@example.com
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry