MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research "Study Overview Document for Informed Consent"
2.) Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to the discussion?
The Study Overview is optional for all clinical studies and is designed to improve the informed consent process by simplifying the key elements presented to potential participants.
4.) How and when will the form be available?
Date: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 563-5450 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs