MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research "Study Overview Document for Informed Consent"
2.) Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to the discussion?
The Study Overview is optional for all clinical studies and is designed to improve the informed consent process by simplifying the key elements presented to potential participants.
4.) How and when will the form be available?
Date: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 563-5450 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lavish Linens
- Gina's Accessories
- Bootcamp of the Mind, Body and Spirit: The 7 Habits of Highly Healthy People
- Everything rises or falls with leadership
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall