MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research "Study Overview Document for Informed Consent"
2.) Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to the discussion?
The Study Overview is optional for all clinical studies and is designed to improve the informed consent process by simplifying the key elements presented to potential participants.
4.) How and when will the form be available?
Date: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 563-5450 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop