MD Anderson Events
Office of Protocol Research "Study Overview Document for Informed Consent"
2.) Which regulations or institutional policies are relevant to the discussion?
The Study Overview is optional for all clinical studies and is designed to improve the informed consent process by simplifying the key elements presented to potential participants.
4.) How and when will the form be available?
Date: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 8/13/12, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Leola Griffin - (713) 563-5450 - email@example.com
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds