MD Anderson Events
Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
Date: 2/24/17 to 2/25/17
Time: 2/24/17, 7am to 2/25/17, 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-8
CME: 13.00 AMA PRA Category 1 CreditsTM
Facilitator: Allison Baring
Sponsor: Jessica Hwang, MD, MPH
Contact: Francisco Ostolaza - (713) 563-0154 - firstname.lastname@example.org
Onco-Internal Medicine - FINAL BROCHURE.pdf (PDF, 577 KB)
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare