MD Anderson Events
Opening Doors: Contemporary African-American Academic Surgeons
The National Library of Medicine and the Reginald F. Lewis Museum of Maryland African American History and Culture developed and produced this touring exhibit. The exhibit celebrates the contributions of African-American academic surgeons to medicine and medical education. Take a journey through the lives and achievements of these surgeons. Glimpse into the stories of those that came before them and those that continue the tradition today. To learn more, please The Learning Center at 713-563-8010.
Date: 11/18/13, 9am to 4pm
Time: 11/18/13, 9am to 4pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, Room ACB2.1120
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: The Learning Center - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop