MD Anderson Events
Organization for Multicultural Employees
Date: 1/8/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/8/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: 1. From The Tree Sculpture follow the signs to Elevator S on this Floor 2. Ride Elevator S down to Floor 1 3. From Elevator S lobby follow the signs to Conference Center - Mays Clinic (Mays Clinic Conference Center - Rooms A, B & C)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Miguel Lozano Garcia
Speaker: Harry R. Gibbs
Speaker Bio: Dr. Harry Gibbs is vice president for institutional diversity. A professor of cardiology, he is head of the Office of Institutional Diversity. Graduated 1974, Harvard Medical School, Board Certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Sponsor: Vijaya Bapat
Contact: Kirk Nealy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds