MD Anderson Events
Organization for Multicultural Employees
Date: 1/8/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/8/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: 1. From The Tree Sculpture follow the signs to Elevator S on this Floor 2. Ride Elevator S down to Floor 1 3. From Elevator S lobby follow the signs to Conference Center - Mays Clinic (Mays Clinic Conference Center - Rooms A, B & C)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Miguel Lozano Garcia
Speaker: Harry R. Gibbs
Speaker Bio: Dr. Harry Gibbs is vice president for institutional diversity. A professor of cardiology, he is head of the Office of Institutional Diversity. Graduated 1974, Harvard Medical School, Board Certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Sponsor: Vijaya Bapat
Contact: Kirk Nealy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry