MD Anderson Events
Organization for Multicultural Employees
Date: 1/8/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 1/8/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic ACB1.2325
Directions: 1. From The Tree Sculpture follow the signs to Elevator S on this Floor 2. Ride Elevator S down to Floor 1 3. From Elevator S lobby follow the signs to Conference Center - Mays Clinic (Mays Clinic Conference Center - Rooms A, B & C)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Miguel Lozano Garcia
Speaker: Harry R. Gibbs
Speaker Bio: Dr. Harry Gibbs is vice president for institutional diversity. A professor of cardiology, he is head of the Office of Institutional Diversity. Graduated 1974, Harvard Medical School, Board Certified in Cardiology and Internal Medicine.
Sponsor: Vijaya Bapat
Contact: Kirk Nealy - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang