MD Anderson Events
Organization for Women Spring Meeting
Maggie Row, MD, vice president of operations for The Cancer NetworkTM, will share her MD Anderson career evolution and offer suggestions for how you can uncover hidden opportunties to further your own career.
Beverages will be provided.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Maggie Row
Sponsor: Organization for Women
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series