MD Anderson Events
Organization for Women Spring Meeting
Maggie Row, MD, vice president of operations for The Cancer NetworkTM, will share her MD Anderson career evolution and offer suggestions for how you can uncover hidden opportunties to further your own career.
Beverages will be provided.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Maggie Row
Sponsor: Organization for Women
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery