MD Anderson Events
Organization for Women Spring Meeting
Maggie Row, MD, vice president of operations for The Cancer NetworkTM, will share her MD Anderson career evolution and offer suggestions for how you can uncover hidden opportunties to further your own career.
Beverages will be provided.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Maggie Row
Sponsor: Organization for Women
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - email@example.com
- Department of Radiation Oncology Special Seminar
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "Regulation of Enhancer Overactivation by a Protein Complex Containing RACK7/ZMYND8 and KDM5C"
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Dr. Mina Bissell: Why don’t we get more cancer: The critical role of Extracellular Matrix and Microenvironment in metastasis and dormancy
- Updates in Palliative Care and Physician Board Review Course
- New Immune Checkpoints, New Cancer Immunotherapies
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership