MD Anderson Events
Organization for Women Spring Meeting
Maggie Row, MD, vice president of operations for The Cancer NetworkTM, will share her MD Anderson career evolution and offer suggestions for how you can uncover hidden opportunties to further your own career.
Beverages will be provided.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Maggie Row
Sponsor: Organization for Women
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - email@example.com
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach