MD Anderson Events
Organization for Women Spring Meeting
Maggie Row, MD, vice president of operations for The Cancer NetworkTM, will share her MD Anderson career evolution and offer suggestions for how you can uncover hidden opportunties to further your own career.
Beverages will be provided.
Date: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 4/30/14, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Cancer Prevention Building, Floor 8, Rooms 1-4
Speaker: Maggie Row
Sponsor: Organization for Women
Contact: Patricia Cunningham - (713) 563-4306 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.