MD Anderson Events
When Can I Retire? Find out with Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
- When can I retire?
- How much money will I receive?
- What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Date: 5/24/12, 11am to 1pm
Time: 5/24/12, 11am to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Sponsor: Human Resources
Contact: myHR - (713) 745-6947 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery