MD Anderson Events
When Can I Retire? Find out with Teacher Retirement System (TRS)
Everyone knows that Teacher Retirement System (TRS) is an important part of our retirement savings. But understanding how this benefit works can be tricky.
Come learn about this retirement benefit when a representative from TRS makes a rare visit to our campus. Topics discussed will include:
- When can I retire?
- How much money will I receive?
- What options do I have with my retirement benefit?
Mark your calendar for this important event!
Date: 5/24/12, 11am to 1pm
Time: 5/24/12, 11am to 1pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Sponsor: Human Resources
Contact: myHR - (713) 745-6947 - email@example.com
- MD Anderson Sawyer Biliary Pancreatic Symposium
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Felix Nwajei, Ph.D.
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference