MD Anderson Events
PIKNIC - Anxiety and depression in cancer patients
PIKNIC is an informal educational forum for MD Anderson patients, caregivers, faculty and staff who want to learn more about issues relevant to cancer. Sessions are led by experts from MD Anderson or the Houston community, whose topics range from meditation techniques to cancer treatment news and everything in between.
Date: 2/18/14, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 2/18/14, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Room ACB2.1041
Speaker: Seema Thekdi, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Seema Thekdi, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor in Psychiatry
Contact: Diana Leipold - email@example.com
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”