MD Anderson Events
PIKNIC - Anxiety and depression in cancer patients
PIKNIC is an informal educational forum for MD Anderson patients, caregivers, faculty and staff who want to learn more about issues relevant to cancer. Sessions are led by experts from MD Anderson or the Houston community, whose topics range from meditation techniques to cancer treatment news and everything in between.
Date: 2/18/14, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 2/18/14, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Room ACB2.1041
Speaker: Seema Thekdi, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Seema Thekdi, M.D., Clinical Assistant Professor in Psychiatry
Contact: Diana Leipold - email@example.com
- Therapy Guided by p53 Dynamics in Single Cells
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Pratip Bhattacharya, Ph.D.
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series ": In vivo discovery of targets for cancer immunotherapy"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Peer Review
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience December Seminar Series
- Sarcoma Patient Educational Conference: Ask The Experts
- 2017 Oncologic Emergency Medicine Conference
- Orbital Oncology adn Oncologic Oculofacial Plastic Surgery: A Multidisciplinary Approach
- Diagnostic Pathology Course