MD Anderson Events
PIKNIC: Controlling Diabetes During Cancer
An educational forum that provides participants an oppertunity to hear about issues, needs and concerns relevant to the cancer experience.
Lunch is available to the first 15 people.
Date: 11/5/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 11/5/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, Integrative Medicine Center, ACB2.1041
Contact: Chesley Cheatham - 56752 - email@example.com
- Integrative Medicine Program Special Event
- Arts in Medicine presents "The Space Suit Project" at MFAH
- Clinical Cancer Prevention Lecture Series: "Breast Cancer Prevention in the Era of Precision Medicine" - Powel Brown, MD, PhD
- John H. Blaffer Lecture Series
- Oncology Science and Practice Forum
- Provosts' Distinguished Lecture Series - Prof. Dr. Lars Zender
- Cancer Biology Special Seminar
- Mike Hogg Award & Lecture | 2016
- Integrative Medicine Program Lecture Series
- Education Week 2016 Keynote Address: Rebecca Richards-Kortum, Ph.D., and Kathleen Schmeler, M.D.