MD Anderson Events
PIKNIC: Who We Are Shapes How We Look at Problems
This is a special guest lecture with Lovell Jones, Ph.D., professor emeritus, Health Disparities Research. PIKNIC is an informal session for patients, caregivers, faculty and staff who want to learn more about cancer issues. PIKNIC is sponsored by the Anderson Network. Lunch will be provided for the first 15 attendees. To learn more, please The Learning Center at 713-563-8010.
Date: 11/19/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/19/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, Room ACB2.1120
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Julia Jenkins - (713) 794-1187 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop