MD Anderson Events
PIKNIC: Who We Are Shapes How We Look at Problems
This is a special guest lecture with Lovell Jones, Ph.D., professor emeritus, Health Disparities Research. PIKNIC is an informal session for patients, caregivers, faculty and staff who want to learn more about cancer issues. PIKNIC is sponsored by the Anderson Network. Lunch will be provided for the first 15 attendees. To learn more, please The Learning Center at 713-563-8010.
Date: 11/19/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/19/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, Room ACB2.1120
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Julia Jenkins - (713) 794-1187 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang