MD Anderson Events
PIKNIC: Who We Are Shapes How We Look at Problems
This is a special guest lecture with Lovell Jones, Ph.D., professor emeritus, Health Disparities Research. PIKNIC is an informal session for patients, caregivers, faculty and staff who want to learn more about cancer issues. PIKNIC is sponsored by the Anderson Network. Lunch will be provided for the first 15 attendees. To learn more, please The Learning Center at 713-563-8010.
Date: 11/19/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Time: 11/19/13, 12:30pm to 1:30pm
Location: Mays Clinic, Floor 2, near The Tree Sculpture, Room ACB2.1120
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Julia Jenkins - (713) 794-1187 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Stephen Hahn
- Department of Cancer Biology Seminar Series - Dr. Craig Logsdon
- Friends of Integrative Medicine Public Talk: "Zen and Psychology: Skillful Allies in Supporting One's Health"
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.