MD Anderson Events
Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
You are cordially invited to attend The Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series presentation by Dr. Juan Fernando Vera Valdes M.D. Assistant Professor, Center for Gene Therapy Baylor College of Medicine - titled "T Cell therapy for pancreatic cancer".
The Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series meeting (PCSS) is a bi-weekly series where a multi-disciplinary group meets to exchange ideas and research about pancreatic cancer. Invited speakers come both from within the core group of pancreatic cancer researchers, as well as those that might contribute meaningfully to the ongoing team science efforts in pancreatic cancer on campus.
Date: 3/10/17, 10am to 11am
Time: 3/10/17, 10am to 11am
Location: Pickens Tower FCT3.5001
Facilitator: Anirban Maitra, MBBS
Speaker: Juan Fernando Vera Valdes
Sponsor: Gastrointestinal Medical Oncology / Sheikh Ahmed Center for Pancreatic Research
Contact: Matonia Figgers - (713) 792-5032 - email@example.com
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series