MD Anderson Events
Patient Family Library Inventory Sale
The sale benefits the Volunteer Services Patient Family Library. During set up on Tuesday between 1-4 pm, all harbacks, DVDs,CDs,Puzzles and VHS are $2 and paperback books are $1. Check made payable to Volunteer Services and cash only. All items must be paid in full on the day that they are selected. All items are available on a first come first serve basis.
On Wednesday and until 2 p.m. on Thursday, hardbacks etc. are $1 and paperbacks are $.50 No books can be held overnight and all items must be paid in full by 2 p.m. on Thursday. At 2 pm customers may purchase a $5 grocery sack to fill with as many books as they would like.
Date: 6/26/12, 1pm to 5pm
Time: 6/26/12, 1pm to 5pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Directions: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park - Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Volunteer Services
Contact: Maggi - (713) 745-2070 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Power Bite Snack Demo
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter