MD Anderson Events
Patient Family Library Inventory Sale
The sale benefits the Volunteer Services Patient Family Library. During set up on Tuesday between 1-4 pm, all harbacks, DVDs,CDs,Puzzles and VHS are $2 and paperback books are $1. Check made payable to Volunteer Services and cash only. All items must be paid in full on the day that they are selected. All items are available on a first come first serve basis.
On Wednesday and until 2 p.m. on Thursday, hardbacks etc. are $1 and paperbacks are $.50 No books can be held overnight and all items must be paid in full by 2 p.m. on Thursday. At 2 pm customers may purchase a $5 grocery sack to fill with as many books as they would like.
Date: 6/28/12, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 6/28/12, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Directions: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park - Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Volunteer Services
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - email@example.com
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs