MD Anderson Events
Patient Family Library Inventory Sale
The sale benefits the Volunteer Services Patient Family Library. During set up on Tuesday between 1-4 pm, all harbacks, DVDs,CDs,Puzzles and VHS are $2 and paperback books are $1. Check made payable to Volunteer Services and cash only. All items must be paid in full on the day that they are selected. All items are available on a first come first serve basis.
On Wednesday and until 2 p.m. on Thursday, hardbacks etc. are $1 and paperbacks are $.50 No books can be held overnight and all items must be paid in full by 2 p.m. on Thursday. At 2 pm customers may purchase a $5 grocery sack to fill with as many books as they would like.
Date: 6/28/12, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Time: 6/28/12, 8:30am to 2:30pm
Location: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park
Directions: Main Building, Floor 2, The Park - Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Volunteer Services
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry