MD Anderson Events
Patient Family Library Inventory Sale
Annual inventory sale benefitting the Volunteer Services' Patient Family Library. Monday: All hardbacks $2, Tuesday: All Hardbacks $1 and Wednesday: $5 Bag Sale or $1 a book.
Date: 6/24/13 to 6/26/13
Time: 6/24/13, 8am to 6/26/13, 4pm
Location: Alkek Donor Wall
Format: All Employee Meeting
Sponsor: Volunteer Services
Contact: Maggi Suttles - (713) 745-0270 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance