MD Anderson Events
Patient Safety Awareness Week Fair
This fair is a fun event with booths from many different departments at MD Anderson featuring games, prizes and information on patient safety. It is a rodeo carnival theme for employees and patients.
Come join the celebration of patient safety!
Date: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Alkek Park, Floor 2
Directions: Donor Wall in the Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lisa Burton - (713) 792-1944 - email@example.com
- "Picture your Retirement" at the One-Stop-Shop Retirement Planning Event @ Main Hospital
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas