MD Anderson Events
Patient Safety Awareness Week Fair
This fair is a fun event with booths from many different departments at MD Anderson featuring games, prizes and information on patient safety. It is a rodeo carnival theme for employees and patients.
Come join the celebration of patient safety!
Date: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Time: 3/7/13, 11am to 1pm
Location: Alkek Park, Floor 2
Directions: Donor Wall in the Park
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Lisa Burton - (713) 792-1944 - email@example.com
- Power Bite Snack Demo
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter