MD Anderson Events
Patient Safety Townhall
This Clinical Operations Forum will be a Patient Safety Townhall.
Join Executive Vice President and Physician-in-Chief Thomas Burke, M.D., and his leadership team for information about The Joint Commission and keeping patients safe every day.
Date: 5/21/13, 12pm to 1:30pm
Time: 5/21/13, 12pm to 1:30pm
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Jackie Mason - (713) 792-0298 - firstname.lastname@example.org
PATIENT SAFETY TOWNHALL_Flier.pdf (PDF, 50 KB)
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter
- “Do Everything for My Child” – The Nexus of Medical, Ethical and Legal Decision Making
- FREE Afternoon at the Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
- Life After: Parents of Children with Special Needs