MD Anderson Events
Pediatric Grand Rounds
The MD Anderson Pediatric Grand Rounds series seeks to provide a forum for educational lectures to both local and national experts in the field on cutting edge topics that relate to the clinical history, diagnosis, genetics, epidemiology, treatment, or adverse effects of pediatric oncologic hematologic diseases.
Date: 3/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 3/18/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: Anderson Conference Hall, Main Building, Floor 11, Rooms 1&2, near Elevator A
Directions: Main Hospital, 1515 Holcombe Blvd. Houston, TX 77030
Format: Grand Rounds
Facilitator: Dean A. Lee, MD, PhD
Speaker: H. Trent Spencer, Ph.D.
Speaker Bio: Director of Gene Therapy, Associate Professor, Department of Pediatrics, Aflac Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta Ga 30322, Topic: Gene Therapies for Hemophilia A: Preclinical studies to an IND submission
Contact: Rachel Torres - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hematopoietic Transplantation
- Can We Do “Beta” with Beta-Lactams?
- Division of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine's Grand Rounds
- Internal Medicine and Cancer Survivorship Grand Rounds
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds
- Achieving High Quality Breast Cancer Treatment Decisions
- DoCM Grand Rounds
- PRIM Grand Rounds
- Anesthesiology and Perioperative Medicine Grand Rounds