MD Anderson Events
Pediatric Grand Rounds
The MD Anderson Pediatric Grand Rounds series seeks to provide a forumf or educational lectures to both local and national experts in the field on cutting edge topics that relate to the clinical history, diagnosis, genetics, epidemiology, treatment, or adverse effects of pediatric oncologic, hematologic diseases.
Date: 6/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Time: 6/10/13, 12pm to 1pm
Location: AT&T Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 2 (B2.4750)
Directions: 1515 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Pete Anderson
Speaker Bio: What I have learned at MD Anderson
Sponsor: Dean Lee
Contact: Catherine March - (713) 745-0477 - email@example.com
- MRI Educational Seminar
- MRI Educational Seminar - Go with the Flow-Perfusion and Diffusion in MRI Radiation Oncology
- Ash Wednesday Services
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop