MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Challenges in Immunotherapeutic Targeting of ALL
The Department of Pediatrics Research invites investigators with expertise in the field of pediatric tumors or relevant areas of research to present the recent findings to faculty, students and post-doctoral fellows.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker: Terry Fry, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Terry Fry, M.D. is a Chief of the Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at National Cancer Institute in Maryland. His research in transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells derived from bone marrow or peripheral blood following chemotherapy or radiation has been used as a treatment for high-risk cancers for four decades. For children with leukemia who relapse or who are at high risk for relapse, blood or marrow transplantation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - email@example.com
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.