MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Challenges in Immunotherapeutic Targeting of ALL
The Department of Pediatrics Research invites investigators with expertise in the field of pediatric tumors or relevant areas of research to present the recent findings to faculty, students and post-doctoral fellows.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker: Terry Fry, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Terry Fry, M.D. is a Chief of the Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at National Cancer Institute in Maryland. His research in transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells derived from bone marrow or peripheral blood following chemotherapy or radiation has been used as a treatment for high-risk cancers for four decades. For children with leukemia who relapse or who are at high risk for relapse, blood or marrow transplantation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "ERK-dependent AKT dephosphorylation: Trastuzumab treatment highlights a novel druggable ErbB2 signaling pathway in breast cancer cells"
- Department of Translational Molecular Pathology Distinguished Speaker Seminar Series
- Collective Soul Symposium - Embracing the care of the human spirit of patients with advanced illness and their caregivers
- How to Start a Successful Breast Radioactive Seed Localization Program in Your Institution
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- 2016 GME-Macy Foundation Summit
- Non-coding RNAs and Cancer: From Biology to Technology
- Medical Oncology and Hematology 2016: Muldisciplinary Approaches that Improve Coordination of Care
- MD Anderson Anesthesiology & Neuroscience February Seminar Series
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series