MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Challenges in Immunotherapeutic Targeting of ALL
The Department of Pediatrics Research invites investigators with expertise in the field of pediatric tumors or relevant areas of research to present the recent findings to faculty, students and post-doctoral fellows.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker: Terry Fry, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Terry Fry, M.D. is a Chief of the Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at National Cancer Institute in Maryland. His research in transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells derived from bone marrow or peripheral blood following chemotherapy or radiation has been used as a treatment for high-risk cancers for four decades. For children with leukemia who relapse or who are at high risk for relapse, blood or marrow transplantation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - email@example.com
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Marta Penas-Prado, M.D.
- How to Achieve Excellence in Science
- Repair of Radiation-Induced Double-Strand Breaks in the Genome via Alternative End-Joining: A Potential Therapeutic Target for Enhancing Tumor Radiosensitivity
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Symposium on Molecular Imaging with Mass Spectrometry Techniques
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents John de Groot, M.D.
- Value-Based Head and Neck Cancer Care
- Fourth International Conference on Cancer and the Heart
- Current Concepts in Head and Neck Surgery
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Mohammad Belayat Hossain, Ph.D.