MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Challenges in Immunotherapeutic Targeting of ALL
The Department of Pediatrics Research invites investigators with expertise in the field of pediatric tumors or relevant areas of research to present the recent findings to faculty, students and post-doctoral fellows.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker: Terry Fry, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Terry Fry, M.D. is a Chief of the Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at National Cancer Institute in Maryland. His research in transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells derived from bone marrow or peripheral blood following chemotherapy or radiation has been used as a treatment for high-risk cancers for four decades. For children with leukemia who relapse or who are at high risk for relapse, blood or marrow transplantation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - email@example.com
- Fast Track Orientation
- The Yin and Yang of ALIX: Targeting its Conformation for Tumor Inhibition?
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Dept. of Genetics Special Seminar: Dr. Peter Van Loo
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Big Questions in Thoracic Surgical Oncology: How do we Address Them?
- Getting What You Screen For: Multiple Mechanisms for Modulating Protein Homeostatic Stress in Cancer
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Human Subjects
- 1st MD Anderson Cancer Center / TIRR Memorial Hermann Cancer Rehabilitation Symposium: Shifting Paradigms in Cancer Rehabilitation