MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Challenges in Immunotherapeutic Targeting of ALL
The Department of Pediatrics Research invites investigators with expertise in the field of pediatric tumors or relevant areas of research to present the recent findings to faculty, students and post-doctoral fellows.
Date: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 1/15/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker: Terry Fry, M.D.
Speaker Bio: Terry Fry, M.D. is a Chief of the Division of Blood and Marrow Transplantation at National Cancer Institute in Maryland. His research in transplantation of hematopoietic stem cells derived from bone marrow or peripheral blood following chemotherapy or radiation has been used as a treatment for high-risk cancers for four decades. For children with leukemia who relapse or who are at high risk for relapse, blood or marrow transplantation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar - “Regulation of self-renewal in Cancer stem cells”
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Collaborative Science
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - “Genetic and nongenetic determinants of single-cell programs in human gliomas”
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Annual Postdoctoral Science Symposium