MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Mitochondrial Dysfunction and Autophagy in Tumor Progression and Metastasis
Date: 11/20/12, 9am to 10am
Time: 11/20/12, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker Bio: Dr. Kay F. MacLeod is an Associate Professor of The University of Chicago. Dr. MacLeod seeks to understand and clarify the role of autophagy and mitochondrial dysfunction in tumor growth and progression to metastasis. Dr. Kay F. MacLeod is supported by the National Breast Cancer Research Program, the Department of Defense Breast Cancer Research Program, the Avon Foundation and the Ovarian Cancer Research Foundation.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Dihua Yu, M.D., Ph.D.
- Targeting metabolism through OxPhos inhibition in leukemia
- From Burnout to Brilliance: Physician Wellness Symposium
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "Epigenetic regulation by arginine methylation in muscle stem cells and in cancer"
- Lymphoma/Myeloma Update for Patients: What's New for 2017? In Houston
- AACR Annual Meeting 2017 - MD Anderson Alumni and Faculty Association Reception
- Targeted & Immunotherapy: The New Era in Cancer Management
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Sina Safayi, D.V.M., Ph.D.
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Animal Welfare