MD Anderson Events
Pediatrics Research Seminar Series: Pharmacogenomics of Childhood ALL
The Department of Pediatrics Research invites investigators with expertise in the field of pediatric tumors or relevant areas of research to present the recent findings to faculty, students and post-doctoral fellows.
Date: 2/5/13, 9am to 10am
Time: 2/5/13, 9am to 10am
Location: Smith Research Building, Conference SRB1.122
Facilitator: Vidya Gopalakrishnan, PhD
Speaker: Mary V. Relling, Pharm.D.
Speaker Bio: Dr. Relling earned her undergraduate B.S. degree from the University of Arizona College of Pharmacy and her doctoral degree from the University of Utah College of Pharmacy. She moved to Memphis in 1985 and joined St. Jude as a research fellow, and in 2003 was named chair of the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences. She is also a professor at the University of Tennessee in the Colleges of Medicine and Pharmacy. Her primary interests are in treatment of childhood leukemia and pharmacogenetics of antileukemic therapy. Dr. Relling is one of the Principal Investigators within NIH's Pharmacogenomics Research Network. She has published over 240 original scientific manuscripts. She was elected to the Institute of Medicine in 2009.
Contact: Hector Jimenez - (713) 563-5394 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.