MD Anderson Events
Peptide-mediated Delivery of Oligonucleotides for Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and as microRNA Inhibitors
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/2/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/2/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Dr. Michael Gait
Speaker Bio: Programme Leader MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Cambridge, UK
Sponsor: zahid siddik, Ph.D.
Contact: Nita Burke - 7933336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Onco-Internal Medicine Symposium
- Pancreas Cancer Seminar Series
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Gregory N. Fuller, M.D., Ph.D.
- Host-Microbiota interaction at muscosal surface
- Department of Molecular & Cellular Oncology Seminar
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Jason Huse, M.D., Ph.D.
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Research Misconduct and Policies for Handling Misconduct:
- Cancer Metabolism Working Group Seminars presents Dr. Joya Chandra and Dr. Prasenjit Dey
- Training in Brain Tumor Research Seminars presents Baoli Hu, Ph.D.