MD Anderson Events
Peptide-mediated Delivery of Oligonucleotides for Treatment of Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy and as microRNA Inhibitors
Seminar sponsored by the Department of Experimental Therapeutics
Date: 5/2/12, 9am to 10:30am
Time: 5/2/12, 9am to 10:30am
Location: South Campus - 4SCR1.1110
Facilitator: Zahid Siddik, Ph.D.
Speaker: Dr. Michael Gait
Speaker Bio: Programme Leader MRC Laboratory of Molecular Biology Cambridge, UK
Sponsor: zahid siddik, Ph.D.
Contact: Nita Burke - 7933336 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar Series - "New Approaches and Advances in GBM Cancer Stem Cell Translational Biology"
- S2M Science to Medicine Seminar "From cancer vulnerabilities to cancer therapeutics"
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Conflict of Interest and Commitment
- Thoracic, Head and Neck Cancer Research Seminar
- S2M Science to Medicine “Decoding of Network Attacking Mutations Rewiring Cancer”
- Fast Track Orientation
- BTC Distinguished Lecture Series
- Cancer Prevention Summer Trainee Exposition
- Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR): Data Acquisition, Management, Sharing and Ownership
- MD Anderson Summer Experience Final Event