MD Anderson Events
Perioperative Enterprise - All-Staff Quarterly Meeting
Come and learn what is new in Perioperative Enterprise.
Perioperative Enterprise, Anesthesiology Perioperative Medicine, & The Division of Surgery staff are invited to attend.
Date: 1/30/13, 6:30am to 7:30am
Time: 1/30/13, 6:30am to 7:30am
Location: Hickey Auditorium, Main Building, Floor 11 (R11.1400)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Facilitator: Corliss Denman
Sponsor: Garrett Walsh, MD
Contact: Sandra Pontello - (713) 794-4087 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang