MD Anderson Events
Postdoctoral Association Seminar Series: How to Plan for Success
How to Plan for Success
This seminar will introduce myIDP, an online tool which can be utilized to create an individualized career development plan and identify potential career avenues. Tips for evaluating the results and setting goals will be provided. Presentation will be followed by Q&A.
Tracy Costello, Ph.D.
Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
July 23, 2013
4 - 5 pm
Sponsored by the MDA Postdoctoral Association
Date: 7/23/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 7/23/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Tracy Costello
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Russian Blue Diamond Jewelry Show
- $6.00 Jewelry Sale
- Bootcamp of the MInd, Body & Spirit: Stress Management 101 - Tips for Tough Times
- 2016 Outstanding Research Publication Awards Presentation
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- ERO Special Seminar - Chao Lu, Faculty candidate
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Sara Courtneidge, Ph.D.
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer Distinguished Lecture Series
- Advances in Oncology: Institutional Grand Rounds