MD Anderson Events
Postdoctoral Association Seminar Series: How to Plan for Success
How to Plan for Success
This seminar will introduce myIDP, an online tool which can be utilized to create an individualized career development plan and identify potential career avenues. Tips for evaluating the results and setting goals will be provided. Presentation will be followed by Q&A.
Tracy Costello, Ph.D.
Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
July 23, 2013
4 - 5 pm
Sponsored by the MDA Postdoctoral Association
Date: 7/23/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 7/23/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Tracy Costello
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organization for Women: Developing a Vision Board with Karen Mooney “Part 2: Awaken Your Possibilities: How to Invest in the Alignment of Your Life”
- WEBINAR: Embase - Reviewing the Literature Beyond Medline
- CSI Lecture: Regulation, Role and Therapeutic Targeting of AMPK in Prostate Cancer by Daniel E. Frigo, Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Traver Hart
- Dr. Huda Y. Zoghbi - Rett Syndrome and MeCP2 disorders and the insight they provide into neuropsychiatric disorders
- Dr Cullen Taniguchi - Protecting the Gut to improve outcomes in pancreatic cancer
- Lavish Linens
- 5th Annual Metabolism in Cancer Symposium Featured Speaker - Matthew Vander Heiden, M.D., Ph.D.
- ERO Seminar Series - Meng Wang
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance