MD Anderson Events
Postdoctoral Association Seminar Series: How to Plan for Success
How to Plan for Success
This seminar will introduce myIDP, an online tool which can be utilized to create an individualized career development plan and identify potential career avenues. Tips for evaluating the results and setting goals will be provided. Presentation will be followed by Q&A.
Tracy Costello, Ph.D.
Office of Postdoctoral Affairs
July 23, 2013
4 - 5 pm
Sponsored by the MDA Postdoctoral Association
Date: 7/23/13, 4pm to 5pm
Time: 7/23/13, 4pm to 5pm
Location: Onstead Auditorium, Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, near Elevator J, (S3.8012)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Speaker: Tracy Costello
Contact: Tracy Costello - (713) 563-9194 - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ash Wednesday Services
- Ash Wednesday Services-Mays Clinic
- ERO Seminar Series - Xiao-Fan Wang
- Center for Inflammation and Cancer (CIC) Distinguished Lecture Series
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Arlene Sharpe, M.D., Ph.D.
- Lavish Linens Sale
- Gina's Jewelry
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- Naturally Slim Kick-Off Event