MD Anderson Events
Presidents’ Research Scholarship Symposium
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences invites you
to attend a symposium honoring the
2012-2013 Presidents’ Research Scholarship Awardees:
Advisor: Elsa Flores, Ph.D.
Advisor: Nitin Tandon, M.D.
Advisor: Barbara Murray, M.D.
Advisor: Dianna Milewicz, M.D./Ph.D.
Thursday, Jan. 24, Noon
Mitchell Basic ScienceResearch Building
GSBS Large Classroom (S3. 8371)
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- Power Bite Snack Demo
- Distinguished Lectureship in Cancer Biology - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- Department of Cancer Biology Chalk Talk - Nahum Sonenberg, Ph.D., FRS
- The Daily Dozen Series: Foods to Eat Each Day - Fruits
- Employee Screening Night - Mammography
- Children's Art Project Pop-Up Shop
- When can I retire? Find out when TRS comes to campus.
- Practicing with Compassion Improves Outcomes for Providers and Patients: Mastering Resilience at Work
- Gina's Jewelry
- Organization for Women - Conversations that Matter