MD Anderson Events
Presidents’ Research Scholarship Symposium
The Graduate School of Biomedical Sciences invites you
to attend a symposium honoring the
2012-2013 Presidents’ Research Scholarship Awardees:
Advisor: Elsa Flores, Ph.D.
Advisor: Nitin Tandon, M.D.
Advisor: Barbara Murray, M.D.
Advisor: Dianna Milewicz, M.D./Ph.D.
Thursday, Jan. 24, Noon
Mitchell Basic ScienceResearch Building
GSBS Large Classroom (S3. 8371)
Date: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Time: 1/24/13, 12pm to 2pm
Location: Mitchell Basic Science Research Building, Floor 3, GSBS Large Classroom (S3.8371)
Format: All Employee Meeting
Contact: Tracey Barnett - (713) 500-9887 - email@example.com
- ERO Seminar Series - Wenyi Wei
- Halo House Foundation 5K and 1K runs for Adults & Children
- Sprint for Life 2016
- Health Disparities Research Faculty Candidate Seminar: Culture, Health Disparities, and Psychosocial Interventions: A focus on Asian American Cancer Survivors by Dr. Qian Lu
- Achieving Communication Excellence (ACE) Lecture Series
- Clinical Research-OneConnect Town Hall
- When Can I Retire from TRS? Details about Your TRS Retirement at 1MC!
- Clinical Research Billing Compliance
- Medical World Americas
- Life After: Science and Medicine